Embracing their roots, TI Automotive’s new headquarters breathes life into its brand and looks to the future.
TI Automotive, a leading global supplier of automotive fluid systems technology, moved its corporate offices to a new building in Auburn Hills. TI Automotive traces its longtime Detroit area roots back to 1922, when it was founded as the Bundy Tubing Company to produce fuel lines for the Ford Model-T.
The new 140,000 square-foot features three floors of office space, dining facilities, a fitness center, collaboration areas as well as a spacious lobby to display products, technology, and company history.
The move enables TI Automotive to combine more than 300 of its executive, corporate and divisional personnel which had been based in facilities in Auburn Hills and other locations.
Neumann/Smith provided interior design services, in partnership with the building’s architect, Faudie Architecture.
“The new building features several amenities for the employees and supports an environment of collaboration and teamwork, it also enables us to better utilize our Technical Center just down the road.”
— Bill Kozyra, CEO and President